-
January 1st, 2006, 03:40 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Do any of you have a mini Nellie you can show off? I have the urge for a new doll, but not the funds. She looks pretty cute on the AG website. [img]smile.gif[/img] Are they weird, or nice?
-
January 1st, 2006, 05:59 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
January 1st, 2006, 06:08 AM
#3
prasnlrd
Guest
I am sorry. I got busy. Here is the picture:
-
January 1st, 2006, 06:10 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Thanks! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
She has a sweet little face.
-
January 1st, 2006, 12:00 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Here are two albums with pictures of mini Nellie.
AG Slumber Party
Felicity's album
-
January 1st, 2006, 04:14 PM
#6
prasnlrd
Guest
She is very cute! I will post a picture in a few minutes.
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
-
January 1st, 2006, 05:14 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Thank you for the album links! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Prasnlrd, my dad, whose eyesight isn't very good, just saw the picture of your mini Nellie and asked who the cute little girl was. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks